Regional Sales Manager -Calgary
Regional Sales Manager
Our expanding company has a full time position available in sales management. Experience in executive sales management is preferred, but not necessarily required, as full training will be provided. Must be 18 years of age or older and available for full time work immediately.
POSITION OPEN: Regional Sales Manager - (Calgary)
POSITION CODE: RSM-413
- Self-motivated and committed to being successful.
- Driven to be a leader
- Shape and develop long term relationships with corporate clients by demonstrating a solid understanding of their business needs.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with area sales representatives, corporate executive management and client management.
- Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence with your sales team.
- Create and maintain consistent scheduled hours.
- Partner with the client management and your sales team to ensure we deliver competitive products.
- Deliver and develop required training sessions with sales team on marketing techniques and products knowledge, to ensure understanding of our products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Assist client in training initiatives.
- As the team area manager you will be required to provide information on your market area and how to improve sales and increase brand awareness.
- Manage your sales performance against assigned goals and metrics.
- Ensure compliance and objectives are completed per client and management expectations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Strong presentation and/or selling skills required.
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude.
- Reside within the greater Calgary area.
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. If you believe you can be that “edge”… please forward a resume to email@example.com please include the position code in the subject line.
Tea Blendz is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER